I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving day! I did, but I think I want a few more days of vacation. I'm back in Bloomington only because I have to work today and tomorrow. Oh well... I have about 2 1/2 weeks left until I'm done with my work for the semester, and then, well, no one really knows what happens then. But enough about the future.
The drive to Chicago was great except for the 20 minutes I had to put my car in park on I-65 and the 80 minutes it took to drive 20 miles in I-80. Ugh. Holiday traffic, road construction, and traffic accidents make for an awful combination. Obviously, I survived and made it to Meghan's parent's house.
We had a fabulous time, and as predicted, we did a little damage at the shopping malls. I think Meghan did a little more damage than I did, but that's OK. I would have done more if this adorable pair of red Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes had been available in my size. Sigh. I guess that just wasn't meant to be.
There were lots of little things that made it a great holiday, but mostly it was just really great to spend time with Meg. I'll probably tell some more stories later, but now I need to get to work.
Tonight - I think it's time to decorate for Christmas :)
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We also started decorating for Christmas. :)
Melissa Sue --
Were you planning to wear those little red shoes on your interview despite Lou's advice? *wink*
--V--
Here's to the best caramel-cherry-chocolate martini EVER!, cruising the Carribean (not that we've done it yet), and the company of a true friend.
It was great to share Thanksgiving with you... I'm thankful for you - my dear friend.
now make sure you get some rope for that christmas tree... ;)
Post a Comment