Sunday, December 11, 2005

happy birthday to me

And it was a fabulous birthday at that. Rochelle came for a visit. We, of course, had a fabulous time. Since she flew out today, yesterday we celebrated my last day of being closer to 20 than 30 as well as my new job, my graduation, and my birthday. My parents sang me a happy birthday message in my voicemail, which was definitely a fun message to get. Thanks for any & all calls, text messages, e-mails, and general well wishes.

I must say, however, that I received a very unusual and fitting gift this year. My friend Kristy (another future librarian) gave me a bookworm for my birthday. Now if that isn't creative, I don't know what is :)

5 comments:

studiocitro said...

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

meesa - i heart you -- happy birthday love -- i didn't call on your birthday because i new you had company and wouldn't want to be on the phone the whole time, but wouldn't want to be rude and not chat -- but i did send you a fabulous card! -- will call later --- ahhhhhh finals week!

Anonymous said...

ps -- that bookworm thing is the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time!

Anonymous said...

Creative and yet, sort of icky! You do have a lot of things to celebrate, don't you?! Wow! There's a card somewhere out there for you - I got it sent later than I wanted to. Clearly my intention was for you to get to extend your celebration.

Anonymous said...

happy belated b-day - i miss you! when are you going to be back to visit???
--v--