Sunday, July 05, 2009

road trip!

In less than 12 hours, the grand, amazing, super, spectacular road trip of 2009 begins! It's a rather circuitous road trip this year, including stops in the following pitstops:

* a visit to my brother in Kentucky
* a trip to IU for research and reminiscing
* a visit with Meghan :)
* a library conference in Chicago

And after all that, I'll drive back to H'burg. It will be a whirlwind trip, but I think it will be fun. I'll try to blog and post pictures along the way, but I make no firm promises on this. I did just get a new digital camera (woohoo!), so I may be inspired to post more frequently because of that.

I'm mostly packed. The car has had its pre-trip check up :) Now it's time for bed...

2 comments:

Janis VV said...

Yay for road trips!

Anonymous said...

have fun!!!