English grad student: "Sometimes I see you helping some other student at the reference desk, and I have to admit, I get a little jealous because you're ours."
Hmm... how to explain that? I work extensively with the English grad students, helping them with their research, encouraging them that they can do this, commiserating with them when things are tough. I'm like their personal research specialist and therapist.
5 comments:
LIKE!
And Adam doesn't get it. And I don't know how to explain it to him.
Hmm... how to explain that? I work extensively with the English grad students, helping them with their research, encouraging them that they can do this, commiserating with them when things are tough. I'm like their personal research specialist and therapist.
:) :) :) :) :) :) I bet that made you feel all warm and fuzzy in your tummy :)
MIss you lots of much!
Yes, it did :) I miss you too, my dear! Lots of love to you!
Yay! That is a rewarding moment...I wish you had been my personal research specialist and therapist when I was in school:)
Post a Comment