Wednesday, June 21, 2006

for the kids in the country

Background: I'm sitting in the waiting room at the Dodge dealership waiting for the shuttle to come and take me to work. The customer service agent who is handling my car walks up to me.

CS: Ma'am, I don't mean to offend you, but can I ask you a question.
M: Sure.
CS: You've got South Dakota tags on your vehicle.
M: Yeah... (at this point I'm a little nervous that he might be about to lecture me about not having gotten my Virginia tags yet)
CS: Well, why would you ever leave a beautiful, beautiful place like that, to move to a crowded place like this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was he from SD? what a surprising thing to say!

studiocitro said...

WOW!

Janis VV said...

Did you happen to mention job opportunities.....?

Anonymous said...

you could give that man a big hug from me...i'll amen that