After 5 years of payments, I just mailed off my final car payment. It was such a great feeling to slip that check in the mail and know that I don't have to write Chrysler Financial another check next month. Instead, they should be mailing the title. I think I'll wait at least a year before trading it in, but if I wait much longer than that, I won't get hardly anything on the trade in. Besides, before I move again, I'd really like something with more cargo room and towing capacity ;)
5 comments:
Hurray!!!!!
It DOES give you a good feeling to finally be free of a long-standing loan. Good for you!
:)
"cargo room and towing capacity" You sound like a commercial... :)
Congratulations! I'm impressed - and jealous - and thinking about what I'd do with the extra $ if I didn't owe for Bella. :)
- V -
congratulations! it's such a weight lifted off when you get something big paid off!
wow - that's awesome! i don't think i've ever paid a car off in my life!
Post a Comment