Two questions for each of you...
1. What time of the day were you born?
2. Are you a morning or night person?
I ask because my friend Amy mentioned that there's a theory that the time of day when a baby is born can dictate whether he/she grows up to be a morning or night person. Babies who are born in the evening tend to have a more difficult time adjusting to normal days and nights while babies born in the morning have an easier time and tend to be more alert during the day.
I'm not sure if this is universally true, and I haven't had a chance to verify the theory. If it is true, however, that certainly explains my aversion to mornings (I was born around 5:30 in the evening). So I'm interested to hear your answers, to see if the theory holds true...
6 comments:
well, I was born around 2 in the afternoon....and I have always felt that I was most productive around this time of day. :)
stephanie
i was born around the same time as your sis. i was a morning person until just recently - the sudden change to fall has reset my radar, apparently.
--v--
I tried out this theory on a couple at church while talking about morning people and it works for them. Her best time is evening, like after 10, and she was born at 11:50pm - His best time is mid-morning and he was born around noon. Me, I love mornings, and was born around 5 or 5:30 AM. crazy.
i was born shortly after midnight and i guess so far in life i've been most productive in the late hours (note the time i'm commenting here). but that's mostly due to my profession. maybe if given the chance i could be a morning person. maybe ...
I was born around 6 p.m., so I'm told - and I am both a morning and a night person. A near c-section, born feet first - and left handed! I've been doing things my own way ever since.
Laura.
2:06pm... and mornings are definitely not my favorite. Although I don't despise them as some people do... I can force myself to be happy... if I HAVE to!
Now as for 2:06 in the afternoon... I tend to get a little sleepy around this time! Hmmmmm...
Post a Comment