For a few months, Diego and I have tossed around the idea of going to Argentina together. Initially we were thinking we would go in January or February because it's summer in Argentina then, but between our work schedules and the ridiculous price of airfare, we opted for a different time of year.
Saturday we booked a flight to Argentina for the middle of November! We'll fly into Buenos Aires and spend a little time there probably right before the return flight. Most of the time we'll be in Mar del Plata, where he grew up and where some of his family still live.
I'm very excited to see his Argentina :)
4 comments:
How very exciting!!!
I'll look forward to seeing all the pictures you take while there. :)
Awesome! Bet Stacy's jealous. :) I know I am. :)
whoop-whoop!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU CAN LEARN THE REAL TANGO THERE :) :) :) :) :) :) I am so excited for you :) :)
Post a Comment